|This page is BlenderBIM Add-on documentation. All articles in the OSArch wiki related to BlenderBIM Add-on can be seen in the BlenderBIM Add-on Category|
You can find ways to offer financial support in the Donation_Directory.
- Featured projects
- Provide an interface to manage IFC data, including:
- Assigning IFC classes
- Assigning attributes to IFC elements
- Assigning properties and property sets to IFC elements
- Assigning quantities and quantity sets to IFC elements
- Calculating quantities of IFC geometry
- Clash detection
The BlenderBIM website has a tutorial to export your first model.
You can then read these articles to learn to use the add-on in more detail.
- How to install the BlenderBIM Add-on
- Setting up a BIM Project with BlenderBIM Add-on
- Building and exporting an IFC model with BlenderBIM Add-on
- How to add IFC properties and quantities in BlenderBIM Add-on
- Exporting 2D documentation with BlenderBIM Add-on
- Adding labels linked to properties and quantities
- A simple step by step example of a project with BlenderBIM Add-on
- BlenderBIM and COBie
- 5D-BlenderBim: A tool for Quantity Surveyors or Cost Engineers