This page is unfinished. Feel free to help the project by sharing your knowledge about this subject.
Sverchok is a Blender add-on. Sverchok is a parametric tool for architects and designers for Blender and FreeCAD. You can use it to program objects' model geometry without knowing any programming languages. Sverchok has been inspired by Grasshopper from Rhino 3D and it uses a similar node-based visual programming principle. Developers are working to bring these feature to free/libre software.
Sverchok has nodes that interact with other free/libre software projects:
There is currently development on letting Blender handle solids via Sverchok and FreeCAD.
- Read the full Sverchok documentation and start with the introduction to Sverchok
- Getting started with Sverchok for 3D modeling with Blender 2.8 from blender3darchitect.com
- Sverchok Nodes – Quick Start with Blender from blender-addons.org
- Resources list on Sverchok github
- Code Plastic - Learning Sverchok Book for learning Sverchok -Parametric and computational design tool for Blender 2.79
|This page describes a software project from our AEC Free Software directory|