This is a directory with a list of the public links for donations and financial support of several free/libre software AEC projects. Please, if you like the work that they are doing, consider to visit the donation links listed bellow.
Money is just one way to help. You are always very welcome to post to our community forum if you want to talk about supporting our aims in other ways. You are also very welcome to add yourself to the page of OSArch_Supporters.
We have collected these public links from different sources, such as forums, official web pages, etc. Developers are working as volunteers for these projects and your support will be appreciated. We will try to have updated this list with the people's links that are currently working, but it is your responsibility to make an informed decision before making a donation.
If you want to help us seek more substantial funding see our Funding sources page.
CAD Transform - Addon for Blender. The cost is 0, but you can select a fair price in gumroad.com https://gumroad.com/l/nqvcs
- Official FreeCAD Liberapay Account
- Official FreeCAD Bountysource
- You can also contribute directly to several FreeCAD developers:
- PyFlow is used within FreeCAD as a node editor(like Grasshopper, Dynamo, Sverchok)PyFlow on Patreon
Geographic Resources Analysis Support System - Donation page - https://grass.osgeo.org/contribute/sponsoring/
- Project funding is through the OpenSourceBIM OpenCollective page
- You can contribute directly to several developers:
- Thomas Krijnen
- Dion Moult
- Make construction drawing generation like, really, really awesome is a campaign to fund the development of 2D documentation functionality in BlenderBIM
Inkscape - Donation page - https://inkscape.org/support-us/donate/
The OpenSourceBIM collective
Note that this has now Prior to the reorganisation by IfcOpenShell, you can see a large number of contributors who you may wish to contact directly who have worked on a variety of OpenBIM application. https://github.com/opensourceBIM
FLOSS Geographic Information System. Donation page: - https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/donations.html
- Read the "Contributing to SolveSpace" docs.
- You can also donate directly to several SolveSpace contributors:
Sweet Home 3D
Interior Design Software - There is a Paypal link on the SH3D page: http://www.sweethome3d.com/donate.jsp
Tissue - Addon for Blender. You can support the author, Alessandro Zomparelli. https://www.patreon.com/alessandrozomparelli
Topologic - FLOSS openBIM Addon for Blender. You can donate via: