This page is unfinished. Feel free to help the project by sharing your knowledge about this subject.
|This page is related to BuildingSMART International. All articles in the OSArch wiki related to buildingSMART can be seen in the BuildingSMART International Category|
buildingSMART is a major standards organization for building information modelling. They are best known as the authors of Industry Foundation Classes (IFC), the standard for openBIM exchange of model geometry and data.
They are also the author of several other valuable standards for openBIM
- IFC - Industry Foundation Classes
- BCF - BIM Collaboration Format
- bSDD - buildingSMART Data Dictionary
- IDS - Information Delivery Specification
There is an overview of Methods to specify information requirements in digital construction projects
- Website: https://www.buildingsmart.org/
- Forum: https://forums.buildingsmart.org/