Also of note, as of 2020 Blender has introduced a Long Time Support version (LTS). This can be useful when using addons, they may not always keep pace with latest release.
Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, video editing and 2D animation pipeline.
- You can find relevant add-ons to blender on the Blender Add-on category page
- There is also a video on 10 essential addons for architectural design that come with Blender 2.81+ by UH Studio description of some add-ins
- Another video on The TOP 10 BEST Add-Ons for Architectural Modeling in Blender! by [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqiJI3COVDqxJnJoVkCiEUg
The CG Essentials] description of some add-ons
- Blender for Architects by ETHZ CAAD Youtube playlist course by ETH Zurich - Computer-Aided Architectural Design for Blender version 2.79).
- UH Studio Blender Architecture YouTube channel
- Blender 3D Architect • Using Blender 3D for Architectural Visualization
|This page describes a software project from our AEC Free Software directory|