OSArch is a non-proft group and relies on volunteers and building our network of professionals, organizations and companies involved in the projects we support. Having a strong social media presence is part of getting the word out.
There is also a page on who maintains our OSArch_Digital_Infrastructure
We have a number of social media accounts, both on free/libre open systems and closed proprietary systems.
Please follow the accounts and share the posts you find interesting.
General discussion about Social Media accounts: https://community.osarch.org/discussion/334/getting-the-message-out-social-media/p1
- Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/osarch-org/
- Status: needs a coordinator, currently managed by Duncan
- Access: The administrator codes are held by jesusbill. Co-admins are jesusbill/jesusbill, Duncan, Moult, JanF
- Link: https://twitter.com/OSArchOrg
- Status: needs a coordinator, currently managed by User:Duncan. General discussion about Twitter account: https://community.osarch.org/discussion/comment/4448 We should be bridging this with Mastodon maybe using https://moa.party/
- Access: Team managed with Tweetdeck: Ryan Schultz / @theoryshaw, Bruno Perdigão/ @bruno_perdigao, Duncan/ @BIM_DK. The administrator codes are held by Duncan, Moult.
- Find and follow accounts for all the software from our software directory. So far User:Duncan has done this as far a OpenDroneMap (2020-12-21)
YouTube / Google
- Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoP6n8DdDajAM8YYDdFpQMQ
- Status: needs a coordinator, currently managed by Duncan. General discussion on the forum about Youtube account: https://community.osarch.org/discussion/comment/4391
- Access: Channel Managers: email@example.com, condur, JanF, Moult, jesusbill, Duncan, gokermu
We should be bridging this with Twitter maybe using https://moa.party/
- Link: https://fosstodon.org/@osarch
- Account holder: Duncan ( https://mastodon.social/@duncan_lithgow )