This page is unfinished. Feel free to help the project by sharing your knowledge about this subject.
|Donate:||Buy the PRO version 49€+VAT from Gumroad|
Archipack is a Blender Add-on designed for arch-viz professionals, offering a fast arch-viz workflow.
- Designed around concepts that are intuitive and easy to master
- Provides a real-time on-screen editing interface for fast, intuitive object management
- No design constraints; keep complete control of generated objects at any time, down to minute details
- Contains a collection of parametric architectural primitives
- Uses regular Blender meshes to ensure portability and allow rendering on any rendering-farm
Archipack is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, German, and Turkish.
Archipack was released in 2017. It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is written in Python.
The free version can handle walls, doors, windows, slabs, fences, stairs, floors, roofs, and trusses.
The paid PRO version has the following additional features:
- Kitchen generator, Molding, Blind, Beam, Measure, Custom wall/hole/doors/windows, 2d Sections, veil
- Single click floors and moldings
- Auto-manipulate on object selection
- Manipulate walls while drawing
- Wall auto-snap
- Comprehensive material index assignment
- UV ready including randomness for nearly infinite variations using a single pattern
- Save materials to library
- 2d to 3d including polygon detection and advanced curve boolean/offset
- Export 2d as svg
- Enhanced tools to export for game engines
- Terrain primitive including earthworks, roads and lake
Youtube channel tutorials and demo.
How to support development ?
Test, improve code and contribute, or Buy a pro version from gumroad
|This page describes a software project from our AEC Free Software directory|